Specialist Pension Consultancy to other financial advisers
We provide a specialist pension transfer service to other financial advisers. Click here to find out what types of pension transfers you are allowed to arrange and for further information on the FCA’s requirements.
The key features of this service are as follows:
- We take full responisibility for the advice
- We recognise your relationship with your clients and will never solcit other business from them
- The service is comprehensive. We will obtain all of the details from the current schemes, analyse them, liaise with clients, provide full recommendations and implement any transactions that arise
- Once the transfers have been implemented we will assist you to transfer any new arrangements to your agency so that you can provide an ongoing service to your client. We can provide an ongoing service facility if this is required
- Any other financial planning requirements that are identified as part of our advisory process will be referred back to you
- We charge competitive fees for our services
- You are kept fully informed at all times of the progress that has been made
- We are happy to discuss cases with you and to carry out an initial appraisal of defined benefits free of charge to determine whether there is a potential case for transferring
We are also happy to review pension transfer advice on behalf of other pension transfer specialist who are required by their professional indemnity insurance to have each case reviewed by two sets of eyes.