We are happy to accomodate clients who do not require a comprehensive financial plan. Typical areas on which are asked to provide one-off or transactional advice include:
- Advice on the most suitable options on retirement. Should you buy an annuity and if so, what kind? Are there any alternatives which may be more suitable?
- Pensions Consultancy. This ranges from a review of current policies to see if they can be consolidated to reduce costs or improve investment efficiency to advice on final salary pension scheme transfer values. It also advice on pension options in the event of divorce
- Use of pension funds for property purchase
- Arrangement of life or incapacity cover to protect a mortgage or the family
- Funding Education Costs
- Estate Planning – advice on inheritance tax planning and Wills